Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Beauty of Nature

While doing this project i wanted to choose a theme that interested me which is why i chose nature. I have always been fascinated by the simple beauty that nature has to offer in so many ways. When i was choosing my works to include, i chose those that caught my attention in some way. Whether is was the colors used, the way the artist had made the apinting look so real, or the lighting that just gave it that special touch. It was a little difficult to chose which ones i wanted to include because there were so many, insome many different medias. However, i noticed oil on canvas painting are the ones that happened to catch my attention the most from the works that i chose. Overall i enjoyed this project and exploring the different works done by different artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment