Friday, August 12, 2011

Art Critique

1. Which projects did you review?  I reviewed three projects, "The Impact of color on Art", "Flowers in Bloom", and " A Worlds War"                                
2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued? I seleceted the exhibit i critique because i thought it was very well put together, organized, and the variety of works used caught my attention.
3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them? I always foung it hard to critique something of someone else's because i feel like they have put a lot of time and effort into it. I overcame this by focusing on the strong points of the project, and what i felt made it interesting.
4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work? I personally do not like it, i find it difficult to pick apart someone else's work.
5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project? Yes i would, just to see what people gained or didnt gain from my work.
6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why? I would give it a 7, only because as i stated above i find it difficult to create the work of others.
7. Did you enjoy working on this project? I enjoyed reviewing the different projects, but i did not enjoy the critque article.

No comments:

Post a Comment